The inaugural BIG ROVE was a blast! So get ready for BIG ROVE II, a fun bicycle event from the creators of the BACooN RIDE & PIGTAILS and part of the RAGBRAI TRAINING SERIES! This one-day, 36-mile multi-stop summertime fun ride cruises the Iowa River Corridor Trail and some low traffic roads with bike lanes with stops in Iowa City, North Liberty and Solon. Saturday, June 27, 2020. REGISTRATION OPENS LATE JANUARY 2020!
- Friday night Pre-ride Party with live music and drink specials at BIG GROVE BREWERY & TAPROOM in Iowa City
- A sweet BIG ROVE Cycling Hat or Headband
- Commemorative BIG ROVE Slap Koozie
- Continental Breakfast and drink specials at BIG GROVE BREWERY & TAPROOM in Iowa City
- Mid-ride lunch at BIG GROVE BREW PUB in Solon
- FIRST BAR PARTY with live music in North Liberty at the REDS ALEHOUSE!
- AT THE TURN PARTY with live music in Solon at the BIG GROVE BREW PUB!
- LAST TOWN OUT PARTY with dancing to DJ in North Liberty at REDS ALEHOUSE !
Registration Fees: $55
(before May 1, 2020)
Don’t wait as prices go up over time
$65 (before June 1)
$75 (before June 22)
$85 (before June 26)
$95 (before June 27)
$105 (before June 28)
RAGBRAI and the Iowa Bicycle Coalition have again joined forces to bring you BIG ROVE! Register TODAY!
100% of RAGBRAI proceeds will goes towards the building of the RAGBRAI: River to River – Commemorating John Karras & Donald Kaul Monument.