Big Rove II Cancelled.
The safety of our participants, volunteers, and communities is our highest priority. We have been working diligently to figure out how to adapt our events to meet the measures required by the CDC, the State of Iowa, and county public health departments.
It is with great sadness that we are notifying you of the cancellation of Big Rove for 2020. Refunds will be processed back to your original credit card in the next 30 days.
The Iowa River Corridor Trail, as well as Big Grove Brewery, remains open. We want to encourage you to ride the trail and visit Big Grove (just not all at the same time).
Register for Big Rove
- Friday night Pre-ride Party with live music at BIG GROVE BREWERY & TAPROOM in Iowa City
- A sweet BIG ROVE Cycling Hat or Headband
- Commemorative BIG ROVE Slap Koozie
- Continental Breakfast at BIG GROVE BREWERY & TAPROOM in Iowa City
- Mid-ride lunch at BIG GROVE BREW PUB SOLON in Solon
- FIRST BAR PARTY with live music in North Liberty at the RED’S ALEHOUSE!
- AT THE TURN PARTY with live music in Solon at the BIG GROVE BREWERY SOLON!
- LAST TOWN OUT PARTY with dancing to DJ in North Liberty at RED’S ALEHOUSE!
Cancellation and refund policy:
Up to 30 days before the event a registered rider is eligible for a 75% refund of registration fees. Fees for ticketing and processing may not be refunded. No refunds will be given for any reason, medical or otherwise, after the refund deadline. Registrations are non-transferable, meaning registration cannot be transferred to another person. The refund will be processed to the original credit card; we cannot credit another card. If a card’s account is closed, please call the issuing company of the closed card to learn their policies regarding refunds to the closed account. Refund requests may take up to 10 days to be processed. We will e-mail you when the request has been processed. Please request all refunds on each item that you would like processed. We will not request refunds for you.